Last update: 30 November 2011
Hi, I’m Arya Antaputra, or Arya for short. I’m a multimedia developer with a chief interest in game development, and a student of many fields. This Web site is where I share my thoughts and publish my humble creations.
If you need to contact me, the best way is via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A short curriculum vitae…
- Birthday: November 20
- Blood type: A positive
- Family: single; eldest of three
- Interests: all forms of technology, game development, game playing, digital world, reading everything, writing, movies, music, graphic design, Web browsing, cycling, futsal, and many more
- M.Eng, Digital Media and Game Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology
- B.Eng, Computer Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology
- SMAN 8 Jakarta public senior high school (2000-2003)
- Al-Izhar Pondok Labu
- C/C++ (intermediate)
- ActionScript 2.0/3.0 (advanced)
- HTML5 (learning fast)
- C# (beginner)
- PHP (intermediate)
- Java ME (beginner)
- Ruby (intermediate), Ruby on Rails (beginner)
- GIMP, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere
- Fixing stuff
Bahasa Indonesia, English
illustration, design, layout, songwriting, singing, theater, presenting, creative writing
What I’ve Done
Some of the things I’ve made are showcased in this site. Just head to the Projects section.
What is a Petewarrior?
PeteWarrior is a nickname I made for myself in 1997 when I created my first e-mail address at Hotmail (it now belongs to someone called Peter Warrior). I took the name from a superhero character that I also created, which is called Pete Warrior.
Eventually I realized that many people pronounced Pete like the shortening of Peter (peet). This is incorrect since Pete in those names refers to a kind of bean vegetable widely known in my country (Parkia speciosa), which is Pete Warrior’s source of power. So, I changed the spelling of my nickname to PetéWarrior (with acute e), and of course my character’s to Peté Warrior.
(In case you still don’t get it, the proper pronounciation in English is puh-tay-wahr-ree-er. :P )